AFK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

level 80 Anotherdk (Death Knight)

Go down

level 80 Anotherdk (Death Knight) Empty level 80 Anotherdk (Death Knight)

Post  Anotherd Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Character Name: Anotherdk

Class: Death knight

Time zone: EST

Raid experience -

Vanilla WoW: MC, BWL, AQ20&40, onyxia.

BC: All of it except BT, and some of sunwell.

WOTLK: All of WOTLK Content

Gear - (Armory links are good but a stat summary is great, as armory is not always perfect.

Talent Spec - (and explain why you spec this way): 50/0/21 I'm blood right now but would be willing to change for the guild if needed right now im just trying some specs out.

Raiding availability: I can raid mostly all the nights listed Tuesday I will sometimes be late to the 8 because I get home around 8:30 from class but can still make it some weeks.Thursday and other days are

Ventrilo 3.0? (required to listen - you do not have to talk but it is preferred that you are able to): Yes i have Ventrilo.

Previous Guild and why you left/want to leave: I'm in Trample the Weak right now. I would like to get into some more serious raiding then just 10man naxx.

Previous Server (if transfer): I transferred from shadow moon.

What do you expect from AFK: I want to be apart of a progressing guild that knows how to be serious and get what is needed to be done, done.

Extra info – I'm a sophmore in college so making one of the raids isn't really going to be hard except for what I said earlier about tuesday nights. I can safely consider myself an above average player that knows how to play his class. I listen and take directions when givin well and dont talk back unless I know I happen to be right.

Anotherd

Back to top Go down

level 80 Anotherdk (Death Knight) Empty armory

Post  anotherd Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Sorry it didn't seem to save my armory post.

anotherd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum